Air conditioners work hard in the summertime, and consume a great deal of energy.While out west the air is hot and dry, in Michigan we have hot and humid. Mixed with allergens in the air the hot humid weather can be a nuisance. On average an air conditioner unit’s life span is 12 years. Any air conditioner older than 10 to 12 years we highly recommend replacing.Current systems can produce twice the efficiency as machines 10 or more years old. While considering an air conditioner replacement consider some of these factors….
- How old is your air conditioner?
- On average 12 years can be expected as the lifespan of a common furnace. Air conditioner replacement can be common for this time frame depending on your geographic location.
- Is the cost to repair your a/c unit at least $500?
- In general if your air conditinoer repairs should meet or exceed 500 dollars than we highly recommend replacement. We provide free estimates, do not hesitate to call!
- How long do you plan to stay in your current residence?
- Our air conditioning units can produce double efficiency of some a/c units that are only 10 years old!. We only carry the most efficient air conditioners.
There are a variety of replacement air conditioner units to choose from!
Central Heating and Air Conditioner Prices Can Be Expensive!
We Carry The Most Affordable & Efficient Units !!
Looking for a greener future, energy efficiency, money in your pocket?
Should you have ANY questions regarding air conditioning at all, don’t hesitate to call us. We have N.A.T.E. certified technicians on hand, to educate about any concerns you may have. Providing Macomb families with comfort solutions has been our driving force since 1932.